Thursday 28 November 2013

Short getaway-Hometown 7/8/13-11/8/13

I miss the little naughty but cute boy..

He very close to me although it's first time he meet me. This photo is when he success to thumbs up and enjoy playing there while I took his photo. Haha! 
The funniest one is he asked my aunt to take the shopping bag of mine and don't let me take it. When I take it back from aunt, he take away from me again.. Then he will pass it to aunt. Lol! So cute if this little boy.. 


He love to do this.


He was so happy when he finally know how to "peace".. Really cute lah this boy! I guess this is the happiness of being naive. Happiness of kiddo that we can't have...


And this is the result of changing hairstyle. Yeah! I go back just to perm my hair and simply shop around and visit my relatives.

So, I just spending my holidays with aunt's family and this little boy. Thanks to him, Ah Zhe, I had fun and laughter there.

No comments:

Post a Comment