Sunday 5 January 2014

Eat, eat, shop, shop!! <3

Shopping spree! After busy working for almost a month...

Having brunch (maybe it's lunch already) at Poulét @ Raffles City. Poulét means chicken in French. As if to further emphasize, their signature dish is Poulét Roti. Must try!
Poulét Roti offering you a choice of half or whole chicken. Whole chicken is $28.80. And of course there's starter for a French meal.

Salad to start our meal for the day.

Here's the French Onion soup and mushroom soup. I love the cheese croutons! The onion soup is actually beef broth with onion. I prefer mushroom soup as I don't really like beef. The mushroom soup is not too creamery. 

Truffle mashed potato. My love <3

Pork sausage.

This is pork belly, and I love it! The portion is just nice but I still can't finish it myself. Haha. ^^

I really can't remember all the dishes name. This is duck leg. If I don't remember wrong, it served in cranberry sauce.

Oh ya! Almost forget this baguette. It come in 5 slices each plate at $2.00

Hot cappuccino for dad.

Iced mocha for mum.


 Hot and iced latte.. We actually ordered iced latte but they served us the hot one. But it's okay, we just take the hot one. Then the waitress who take our order realized that her colleague serve us the wrong one, she ask them to make us an iced latte. So we got one for free.

The waitress served us so well. The baguette I posted, it was free too! After after we have our main course served, we ask the waitress, but the chef said it was served. I guess the other waiter or waitress served it to the wrong table. So they gave us for free. 
Haha! We got so many free today! I guess it's our lucky day! Lol!


Since we already have a sumptuous lunch, MOS burger as our dinner.

I had this Hokkaido croquette burger.. And I can't even finish it. Lol!



No comments:

Post a Comment