Wednesday 1 January 2014

Bye 2013, Welcome 2014!

Bye 2013! You make me laugh, you make me cry; and it's time to move on! 
Hello 2014, please treat me well, don't let me fall into sorrowful pit. Wish 2014 will be a great and wonderful year!

Hi readers, how you spent your 13-14? 
I spent my last day of 2013 with my bestie, Stephanie. It's nice to have half day off on New Year Eve, so we can meet up and chit chatting. 

Us! When we're having our camwhoring session ^^ 

Having our late lunch after work at Lenas@JEM. The portion is really big. Luckily we never order sides, because we can't even finish eating the mozzarella fried dory. 

We shared this bottle of beverage. 
And how can we miss desserts. So, here is it:

Creme Brûlée with chocolate ice cream topping. I love creme brûlée! <3 You just need to top up a $5 to enjoy the desserts which is $6.80 or less.

Steph ordered chocolate ice cream. It come with marshmallow, waffle and corn flakes at the bottom. This need to top up $5.70 as the original price is $7.50.


I actually count down at home because it's too crowded outside, and I don't really like and was lazy to join the crowd at Marina Bay.
Therefore, I watch count down live show on TV. 
It's Wang Lee Hom! He came to Singapore for the Mediacorp TV50 count down event. He sang kiss goodbye, 心跳, 依然爱你, 唯一 etc... Oh my.... I'm so in love with all these songs.


Lastly, wish everyone Happy New Year, Happy 2014!

No comments:

Post a Comment