Saturday 13 September 2014

Advance birthday celebration

It's my 20th birthday. So my friend bring me to The Chop House at VivoCity after seeing the reviews of this restaurant is not bad.

We had Pumpkin Soup as our starter. The soup is delicious but I think it's not thick enough.

Tater Tots as side dish, Banger n Mash as my main course. It's tasty and the portion is big. I can't finish this because there's 6 sausages and a quite big portion of mash potato.

We also ordered their Fish n Chips. But this dish make us a little disappointed.  The batter of the fish is too thick but the tartar sauce and spinach sauce is good. 

The waiter recommend us Cool Mint and Aussie Punch for non-alcoholic drinks. My friend can't take alcohol while I do not want to have one as the next day still need to work. I would like to try their alcohol if I visit again on Friday night or weekend.

Overall, The Chop House is a nice place to hang out with friends and family. Their food is good enough though!

No comments:

Post a Comment