Wednesday 22 October 2014

The Connoisseur Concerto - TCC

Been really busy recently that I don't have times to blog about my recent visit to some "makan place".

Last month during my birthday, my family bring me to TCC to have a scrumptious dinner.

First, we had crayfish salad and soups as appetizers.

Really a lot of crayfish for this plate of salads, so I guess the price is quite worth.

I love the mushroom soup. The thickness is just good with the slices of garlic bread.

Clam chowder 

We still order some small bites before had our main course.



Then here's come our main course.

Smoke salmon wrap is the month's special. This is not in their usual menu.

Beef pasta

Citrus white fish

Red wine beef. I think the beef need more improvement to be good. I don't taste red wine in it. 

Roasted spring chicken.

What for drinks? Coffee or tea? Or maybe something sweet and sour? 

Matcha latte

Coffee

Flower tea

Raspberry punch

No comments:

Post a Comment