Sunday 22 December 2013

Christmas! A miraculous season...

Christmas is a season of great joy. The warmth and love surrounding Christmas is a joy to be savored with family and friends.

Remember when I was still young, a small kids, I actually believe in Santa Claus.. Till now I'm still somehow believe in it.. There are Rudolph and elf too. Elf will help Santa with gifts packaging while the flying reindeer are held to pull the sleigh of Santa and help him deliver Christmas gifts to all the children. 
I love this season, not only because I can get X'mas gift, but also the decoration and the warmth of this season. Town area are all nicely decorated with lighting, X'mas tree with presents, and snow flake.. It's so beautiful! How I wish it's snowing here...

This year Christmas I bought myself a bag.


I wore this new pair of shoes from Vince Camuto in this Christmas. So I guess this also consider as a X'mas gift for myself..

Here's a Christmas cup with Santa and reindeer from love mum.


I actually having X'mas gift exchange with the lovely colleagues on the 23rd Dec in office..

It's all our pressie! <3

All of us get our own present. :)

Here's my cute X'mas present from Glenys.. It's a hand cream and lip balm from Etude House..

Some sweet gifts from colleagues.. Thanks all!

Wish you all a Merry Christmas. May the glorious message of peace and love fill you with joy during this wonderful season. May the Chimes of Christmas Glory add up more shine and spread smiles across the miles, today and in the New Year. =D





No comments:

Post a Comment