Saturday 4 July 2015

Road Trip to Malaysia ~ Japanese Village 18/6/15

After a night stay at Colmar Tropicale, we had Asian buffet breakfast before move on to Japanese Village which is just 5-10mins drive from Colmar.

It's a complimentary buffet breakfast for your night stay at the hotel. 
Then, we check out the hotel and headed to Japanese Village.


To reach here, you need to walk up around 50 steps of staircase (I never count the steps, just guessing) and a steep road.. Both sides of the road are trees, a jungle and I saw a lizard. And there's quite a lot of Mosquitos, luckily I bring along Mosquitos repellent pad, because Mosquitos love me lots.. 


Gigantic millipede?

Walking up the hill to the Japanese Tea House / Garden.



You get to rent a kimono for RM20.00 for 20mins at this Japanese Tea House. To enter the house for photo taking session, you must rent a kimono. Since I'm here and it is just RM20.00 of rental, of course I will not miss the opportunity to wear a kimono for photo taking.










Although this place is small, I would love staying here because I feel very peaceful and I love the cool & fresh air, with a great view of nature.


No comments:

Post a Comment