Thursday 24 September 2015

SWEET 21 <3 <3

12 Sept 15, I'm officially 21 years old.. 

I'm so happy that my birthday party is quite successful although I'm dissapponted with the buffet catering .. I ordered from King's Kitchen (halal certified) which is a subsidiary of Kim's Kitchen. The rendang chicken is more like curry chicken and taste is really not good. Fruity salad prawn is not fresh enough and they actually use canned fruit.. Fried rice is too salty, honey drumlet not nice also. [forget to take photo to show how bad is it]

DIY little deco on the wall 

Princess cake from The Cake Shop.. I chose Black Forest cake. The taste is good but cream is a bit too thick. Overall is good, I'm happy with it.. Thanks for doing me such a beautiful cake ..

With my parents .. Thank you them for helping me to make this party possible within one month planning. 

Best mates I met in my first workplace. I'm grateful to have you all coming to celebrate my 21st..

Not forgetting this hot girl who still coming to my party despite she was busy in the morning till noon. 

Wefie with this bunch of pretty girls.. 

Thanks my grandma travel from Johor to join the bash

Lovely neighbors ..

My very kind neighbors .. Happy to live here with nice neighbors.. So harmony

There are also a few more friends and family who joined the party. Thanks for coming and sorry that I didn't manage to take photo with everyone of you.

Thank you all again for coming and also for the presents and angbaos. 




No comments:

Post a Comment